Reveal a more even, radiant skin tone with Cyspera® Intensive System™, a new 3-step system that has been expertly created with Cysteamine, an ingredient naturally present in human skin cells that helps to regulate melanin synthesis in the skin. Clinically proven, this 3-step approach improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation including persistent brown patches and dark spots.
The 3-step system includes:
- Cyspera® Intensive:
Formulated with Cysteamine Isobionic-Amid Complex™ that delivers a powerful antioxidant activity to improve the look of persistent brown patches and dark spots, reducing the production of melanin, lightening pigmentation, and enhancing your skin’s own natural Cysteamine. This product includes a dual chamber technology to keep the Cysteamine and AHA separate until it is applied onto the skin. Once it has been applied, the Isobionic-Amid and AHA immediately reacts for instant pigment lightening in the corneal layer.
- Cyspera® Neutralize:
Featuring an AHA-Amino Acid Complex to help neutralise the smell of the Cysteamine and re-balance the epidermis to prepare your skin for the application of
Cyspera® Boost. The Lactobionic Acid within this formula prepares the skin for Cyspera® Boost by working to neutralise and balance the skin’s pH.
- Cyspera® Boost:
Created with Isobionic-Amide Complex™ that works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive™ to help even skin tone, improve the complexion and deliver a natural, healthy glow. Working to limit the production of melanin, Cyspera® Boost supports the work of Cysteamine, while the Retinol and antioxidative complex provide a visual pigment correction effect, increasing non-pigmented skin layers and shedding while soothing the skin after the application of Cyspera® Intensive.
Benefits Of Cyspera® Intensive System:
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots
How To Use:
Step 1 Cyspera® Intensive: Apply one pump as a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 min).
Step 2 Cyspera® Neutralize: Apply 2 pumps onto an unwashed face. Gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
Step 3 Cyspera® Boost: Apply one pump as a thin layer on the skin. It is important for the skin to acclimate to Cyspera Intensive™ by limiting initial use to 5 minutes once per day. After one week, increase to 15 minutes exposure (or advised by your skincare professional). In case of irritation, discontinue use for a few days until your skin recovers, then restart application of Cyspera Intensive™ for 5 minutes. Use can be tailored to meet the needs of an individual patient and their routine. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering patients true flexibility and personalised choice. For optimal results, daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. Do not use in case of known allergy to a component. Discontinue use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or allergy appear. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse off with clear water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for pregnant or lactating women. Use an adapted solar protection in case of sun exposure.
Full Ingredients List:
Cysteamine Isobionic-Amid Complex™ delivers a powerful antioxidant activity to improve the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots.
1. Cysteamine reduces melanin production in the melanogenesis pathway at multiple locations
2. Cysteamine with AHA. AHA creates an acidic environment enhancing cysteamine permeability into the skin21
3. Isobionic-Amide with AHA immediate reaction leads to instant pigment lightening22
AHA-Amino Acid Complex neutralises the smell of cysteamine and re-balance the epidermis before application of Cyspera Boost
1. L-Arginine Complex stops Isobionic-Amide / AHA reaction
2. Mild-Surfactant medium gently removes lingering residue, while helping soothe skin and promoting healthy skin barrier
3. Lactobionic Acid prepares the skin for Cyspera Boost™ by neutralising and balancing the skins pH
The Isobionic-Amide Complex™ works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive™ to even skin tone, improve complexion and deliver a natural and healthy glow.
1. Isobionic-Amide multiplies the efficacy of Cysteamine by inhibiting multiple steps melanogenesis in the skin
2. Retinol and an anti-oxidative complex
provides a visual pigment correction effect by increasing non-pigmented skin layers and shading
3. Isobionic-Amide with Retinol provides an anti-inflammatory effect to the skin after application of Cyspera Intensive™