Like AlphaRet Overnight Cream, this skincare cream features a unique ingredient that is made up of a retinoid combined with an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), that offers a higher concentration of glycolic acid to enhance textural look and feel of the skin. This cream improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients - a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid) - joined together to create the revolutionary AlphaRet technology that minimises irritation, whilst enhancing effectiveness.
- A blend of antioxidants helps neutralise free radicals.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
Need to Know:
Important Safety Information
Contraindications: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or a child (12 years and under) consult a doctor before use.
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Glycolic Acid: our highest level of glycolic acid to help retexturise and increase the efficacy of AlphaRet®.
- Targeted Peptide Blend: helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, skin firmness and resiliency.
- Ultra Hydrating Blend of Ceramides, Squalane, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid: helps to counteract dryness, providing hydration and moisture.
- Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Bisabolol, and Green Tea Extract: ingredients with calming properties that also help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Vitamins C & E and CoEnzyme Q10: provide antioxidant protection.
How to Use:
Use as part of your evening skincare regime. Apply a thin layer to the face at night. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water, Sodium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.