This scientifically advanced formula contains a unique combination of 15% L-Ascorbic Acid and Copper Tripeptide Growth Factors that work together to transform skin to achieve a more even skin tone and reduce uneven skin texture.
The serum delivers powerful UV photo-protection and adequate antioxidant protection as well as helping to brighten dark spots, minimise scarring and diminish the appearance of an uneven skin tone.
Over time, skin becomes brighter and more even in tone, while superior wound healing is triggered within the lower layers to gradually minimise the severity of scarring on skin’s surface.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Encourages collagen synthesis
- Helps reduce hypertrophic scar tissue
- Safely lightens & helps correct hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce fine stretch marks
- Provides UV photo-protection
- Formulated with time-released Vitamin C & Copper tripeptide growth factors
- Provides extremely powerful antioxidant protection
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) ADVANCE - A scientifically advanced stabilised form of Vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while calming the skin.
- 0.5% Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) - An essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical)- Clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of premature ageing and visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount onto clean dry skin, smoothing over the face and neck, every morning for best results.
Full Ingredients List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCI, Tripeptide-1, Arbutin, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.