A 20% formulation of iS Clinical’s exclusive Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) blend, which contains a powerful combination of botanically sourced enzymes, antioxidants and fruit acids from both land and sea, leaves skin glowing, looking more youthful, with fewer fine lines and wrinkles and a more even tone.
The revolutionary formula utilises a combination of Extremozymes, which are clinically proven to help protect and revitalise the foundation of healthy skin, as they stimulate the genes associated with ageing, hydration and multi-level protection.
- 20% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) serum
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- Formulated with enzymes, antioxidants & fruit acids from both land & sea
- Brightens, combats ageing & improves skin tone & elasticity
- L-Ascorbic Acid 20% (Vitamin C) - This scientifically advanced, stabilised form of Vitamin C provides a time-released, continuous delivery of potent antioxidant protection. L-Ascorbic Acid promotes the production of collagen and supports wound healing as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- Trehalose (Extremozyme)- A naturally occurring disaccharide present in a wide variety of plant and animal life, enabling organisms to survive in the harshest climatic conditions. Trehalose is one of the reasons plants like a dry and dormant environment. Resurrection plant selaginella lepidophyllacan “come back to life” after desert rains. These extremophilic enzymes encourage the mass production of Trehalose, helping to protect the cell structures.
- Hydrolysed Eruca Sativa Extract- Helps to detoxify, strengthen and repair skin cells.
- Plankton Extract and Lecithin (Extremozyme)- A synergistic extremophilic enzyme concentrate from Anacystis Nidulans, designed to repair the cell structures damaged by UV radiation.
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract - Australian super fruit that yields 100 times the Vitamin C found in an orange. This potent antioxidant increases collagen and Hyaluronic Acid production as well as boosting skin luminosity, brightens, helps reduce skin redness and evens skin tone.
- Plankton Extract/Arginine Ferulate (Extremozyme) - Phytoplankton was discovered in the sands of the Sahara Desert that was once covered by the sea over 15 million years ago. Phytoplankton developed extremophilic enzymes that regulate the mitochondrial membrane potential, increase cellular viability (respiration), help cellular detoxification and hydrate the epidermis.
- Mixed Fruit Acids - Natural fruit and sugar acids that work to remove dead skin cells, increase cellular turnover, smooth skin and decrease fine lines and wrinkles, while enabling deeper penetration of ingredients.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)- This uniquely designed, natural enzyme safely absorbs harmful free radicals to combat photoageing and cell damage while protecting the skin against future damage. While many non-enzymatic antioxidants are destroyed during antioxidant activity, this version of SOD defends itself and the skin from harmful aggressors that cause skin ageing.
Whether you want to combat the early signs of ageing, target poor elasticity or brighten skin for a more even and luminous skin tone, iS Clinical GenexC Serum is an effective, clinically proven and scientifically advanced treatment that works to protect, regenerate and defy ageing.
How to Use:
Place 2-3 drops on back of hand to then apply sparingly to clean skin over the face & neck area or as directed. For best results use alongside a complete iS Clinical routine.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool place, avoiding exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
Please note: Product colour may vary or darken over time.
Full Ingredients List:
Key Ingredients: L-Ascorbic Acid, Kakadu Plum Extract, Sugarcane Extract and Plankton Extract
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Butylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract [Extrait De Canne à Sucre], Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Plankton Extract, Arginine Ferulate, Sucrose, Lecithin, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Phenoxyethanol.
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.