This intensive, revitalising formula is suitable for dry and dehydrated skin types and is particularly effective for dermatitis sufferers, pre and post-procedure as well as those with a compromised skin barrier. Using a combination of powerful active ingredients, iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum provides skin with deep hydration to improve skin texture, tone and overall integrity as well as successfully regenerating compromised skin. This gentle and reparative serum is safe for use on post-procedure skin or those going through radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatments. The unique serum helps to boost collagen production, increase cellular integrity, improve skin tone and increase micro circulation.
- Promotes cellular regeneration & increases microcirculation
- Improves skin tone & elasticity
- Helps treat dermatitis, increase cellular integrity & metabolism
- Revitalises ageing & compromised skin
Need to Know:
Important Safety Information
Contraindications: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or a child (12 years and under) consult a doctor before use.
- 40% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) - A powerful natural hydrator helping to nourish and plump skin.
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Helping to nourish and promote the look of healthy skin.
- 1% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - An essential element required for enzymatic functions.
- 4% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (source of Glycolic Acid) – Helping to gently exfoliate the skin for a renewed complexion.
- 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) - A powerful antioxidant that helps to support healthy skin and diminish the appearance of premature ageing.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount (2-3 drops) onto clean dry skin and smooth over the face and neck once a day in the evening for best results.
In some cases, the skin may temporarily flush. This should subside within a few minutes but if not, stop using immediately.
Full Ingredients List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate (origin: bacterial fermentation), Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait de canne à sucre], Zinc Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Lysine, Glutamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.