Formulated with Botanical enzymes, Salicylic Acid and eco-friendly micro-beads, this rinse-off treatment provides physical and biochemical exfoliation as well as smoothing, brightening and softening breakout-prone skin. Specifically for acneic, problematic and hyperpigmented skin, just one use of iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque helps to minimise the appearance of pores and alleviates skin dullness.
- Instantly smooth & polish skin
- Combines physical & biochemical exfoliation
- Formulated with Botanical Enzymes, Salicylic Acid & eco-friendly micro-beads
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Fortnightly treatment masque
- Formulated with Botanical Enzymes, Salicylic Acid and eco-friendly micro-beads, this treatment mask works to smooth brighten and soften the skin whilst also decongesting pores.
- Cellulose & Vitamin B Microbeads - A natural, organic scrub particle that acts as an exfoliating agent with soothing and repairing properties.
- 1.5% Salicylic Acid - Exfoliates the skin and provides a deep cleanse for pores
- 0.25% Papain (Papaya) Enzymes – Dissolves dead skin cells for a powerful but gentle exfoliation.
- 0.25% Bromelain (Pineapple) Enzymes - Exfoliating agent that digests the skin’s dead proteins.
How to Use:
iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque should be used every other week as an at-home treatment. Moisten face with water then apply a thin, even layer, gently rubbing in a circular motion and let sit. Leave masque on for up to 5 minutes to allow enzymes to function. A gentle warming sensation may occur due to an increase in microcirculation. Rinse with cool water and immediately pat dry.
Please note: this mask should not be used more than once a week.
Key Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Copper PCA, eco-friendly Microbeads
Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenyl Triacetate, Salicylic Acid, Copper PCA, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Papain, Bromelain, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.