AlphaRet Technology, a patented combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), in an optimised formulation reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
- Hydrating complex provides rich, luxurious moisture to support the barrier of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Antioxidants provide defence against environmental stressors.
- Results show significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, texture, darkness and puffiness in as early as 4 weeks of nightly use.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
Need to Know:
Important Safety Information
Contraindications: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or a child (12 years and under) consult a doctor before use.
- AlphaRet: A unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Niacinamide: A form of Vitamin B3 to improve moisture.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-37: A hydrating peptide comprised of amino acids to enhance moisture, improve hydration and the appearance of firmness.
- Hydrating Blend Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin and Jojoba Esters: work synergistically to deliver deep hydration and support to the skin.
- Glyceryl Glucoside: mimics water retention properties of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, helping to smooth the appearance of skin.
- White Flower Extract Blend: A blend, including Jasmine Flower, that improves the appearance of brightness and firmness in the under-eye area.
- White Mushroom Extract: Soothes and hydrates the skin, while defending against environmental stressors, such as pollution.
How to Use:
Use as part of your evening skincare regime. Apply a rice grain amount to clean, dry skin around the delicate under-eye area. Gently dab product, starting from the centre under the eye and dabbing outward before going up to the outside of the eyebrow, avoiding the eyelids. Add InterFuse Treatment Cream EYE in the morning for comprehensive rejuvenation for the eye area.
Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triheptanoin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Astaxanthin, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sucrose Stearate, C9-12 Alkane, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Polyurethane-100, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it.
Please note: Product formulations are updated periodically. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.